*Blogsboro Network Home * Categories *About Blogsboro,net *Blogsboro Network Sponsors *Join Us

Sunday, September 21, 2008

Photos: Chickmahall Under Construction

I'm sure some of my readers are tired of the Greensboro Chicken Reports and of hearing of all things foul but I'm still enjoying the eggs of their labor and will continue to tell you about Gus, Elizabeth, BB, Snow White and Nellie so get over it or wait until I do.

The photo you see below of of the new Chickmahall--a modular home-- with its earth tone concrete block foundation and steel construction built in its entirety of things other people throw away. Next I'll be installing a new trussed roof with overhangs and curtains that roll down to protect my foul from foul weather। When all is completed I will remove the wheels. Please continue reading.

Labels: